Creamy Spiced Chicken2016-04-20
- Kategórie: Hydina , Kurča, kapún, poulard, sliepka
Krémovo pikantné kurča.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Worcester Sauce
- Garam Masala
- one medium sized strong onion
- two cloves of garlic
- 1 side of Chicken breast or equivalent in quorn pieces - adjust cooking method accordingly
- Philadelphia Light cheese. (auf Deutsch
- Philadelphia Balance – 13%fett)
- 2-4 of your favourite kind of mushrooms; I favour chestnut
- Fresh coriander leaves.
Finely chop the onion and chop or press the garlic in with it. Dice the chicken and mushrooms. Start the onions and garlic cooking with the olive oil until soft and then sprinkle on a good measure (half to one tsp) each of the turmeric and garam masala. Put in the Worcester sauce, and then stir into the onions and garlic until they're well covered. Put in the diced chicken and cook for a good few minutes until the chicken is done all the way through. Then taste and if needed put a drop more worcester sauce in. Put a large helping of philadelphia in - I usually put in about 2 desert spoons. Mix thoroughly while cooking until all the cheese has fully mixed in and the mixture is yellow. At this point the sauce is quite thick and heavy... you can add a tbsp of water to thin the sauce if you want to. Tear the coriander leaves in and season to taste; (I don't bother but you can try it with salt and pepper if you want). Cook for one or two more minutes and serve with the rice.